Monday, January 11, 2010

The weekend was a lovely as I thought it would be!

Hi Everyone! It is still really cold here in Charlotte but it is suppose to warm up-by Friday it is suppose to be 55 degrees and rainy. We'll see if the weather fibbers can get it right. I did truly have a wonderful weekend! I made some jewelry, read alot, relaxed, had some quality time with John, caught up with friends at breakfast on Saturday and just took it easy! It felt wonderful to be able to do that after such a rough, stressful 2 1/2 weeks at work! I almost finished reading The Glassblower of Murano-thoroughly enjoying that book. I'm trying to decide what book to read next! The parents are on there way down from NJ to here. They were suppose to be here at 5 pm tonight but they got stuck sitting on Route 81 for 2 hours because of an accident that involved a car fire! They won't be here until about 10 pm. They will be leaving at 6 a.m. tomorrow! They also said they wouldn't be stopping on their way back from Florida this time. Oh well!

I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy these past few days! Everyone have a lovely evening also. Talk to y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Monday, Sherri. I'm so glad you had a nice weekend. I finished reading Lost Symbol. I'm sure they'll make a movie out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete