Wednesday, October 19, 2011

If I wasn't working full time, I would like to make.......

I was daydreaming the other day (I seem to do that alot lately :)!) and I was fantasizing about not working full time. The things I would have time to make would be never ending! I knit and make jewelry now but there is so much more crafty ideas out there! I have been addicted to www.pinterest.com and they have not been helping with my daydreaming affliction-LOL!! Here are a few things on there that I would like to make (even though I work full time):

Aren't these covered buttons the cutest bookmarks you ever saw!!

My oldest daughter, Megan made a few wreaths similar to this a few years ago and it was gorgeous. I love it!

I could use some of these coasters right now!

I thought this sweater was just gorgeous. I think I will try to make it over the winter so it will be already to go next spring and summer.

My Aunt Annette and I made felt ornaments one year for Christmas and they were beautiful. We made cardinals and Victorian boots. I really love these two choices!

I just may have to make the time to make these Santa ornaments with Owen!! Wouldn't they be wonderful keepsakes!

I wouldn't mind one of these headbands for myself. I always have cold ears!

Knitted mittens are always lovely! I especially love this pattern!

My sister, Sue was hinting that she would love a knitted purse someday-this may be the one I will create for her.

I thought these lace votives would be wonderful for Valentine's Day don't you!

Last but not least on my ever growing list is this wonderful yarn ball wreath! I love it. I might have to make this for the yarn shop owner as an early Christmas present!!

I really hope I do get to make all of these things! They are all such wonderful ideas. It is a good thing I don't work from home because I think I would be playing hookey more than working!!!

11 comments:

  1. I just saw those felt ornaments in a book the other day. Aren't they adorable?! I think I might try to make something like that this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia and Mary, those two things (felt ornaments and the sweater) are high on my list! I love them both!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you decide to make the sweater, make two...one for me and one for you.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many possible projects! I'd love a sweater like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything and wish I could make them all too! That headband would be perfect for where I'm headed tomorrow - if only I had more time, and yarn!!!!

    BTW, Sherri, one doesn't get more time when retired, I can vouch for that! You just do more things. Enjoy each day dear - you do so well managing your time and deserve to daydream now and then too!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love most of this stuff. Of course you know I'm going to say that I like the button bookmarks. Those are so cute but that wreath made of balls of yarn is pretty cool too. The ornaments are lovely and yes the Santa hand ornament would make a lovely keepsake. There is just os many things to make if only there was the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely things here! Maybe you could knit at work, haha?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sweater and those mittens are so pretty! I would love to learn how to knit. I used to crochet but it's been years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daydreaming is a good thing to do. It helps you make wishes come true.
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great ideas. I'm going to make the Santa Claus handprints. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete