Thursday, October 6, 2011

Say hello to my little friend!

Last night John and I were letting Teddy out before bed last night and we saw little green blob on the side of the house. I knew right away what that little green blob was-a little green tree frog! I have named him Jorge! At our last house we had a little green tree frog named Fernando. I know you probably think I have lost it but reassured I have not-LOL!! The temps had dropped here last night so I think Jorge was trying to keep warm by clinging to the houses vinyl siding. I was thinking of writing a child's book about Fernando, now maybe I'll write a book about Fernando and Jorge!!




I also wanted to show you the last fresh tomato, basil and mozarella salad John and I had with our dinner tonight and it was yummy!!

6 comments:

  1. Tree frogs are so cool! I think Jorge is adorable. And the caprese salad is my favorite. I could eat one every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm....that salad looks so lovely! We had our last one a couple of weeks ago with a tomato that was perfect....that's the bad part about this salad...if the tomato is not good, it isn't!!
    Sherri, you really should write a book about Fernando & Jorge...LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure Fernando didn't follow you to the new house??? Yes, a children's book would be fantastic :) I love caprese salad, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little green frogs. When my granddaughter was smaller she was fascinated by them. She would not touch them but she always wanted to go out on the porch at night and see them. A book would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tree frogs and am always amazed that something that small and delicate looking can create such loud noises!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, I thought the same thing Fernando hid out in one of my container plants, but this little frog doesn't have the gold coloring on him that Fernando had. Jenny told me I should write a book about the 2 frogs for Owen. I might just do that!!

    ReplyDelete