Friday, October 21, 2011

Mama's Got a New Ride!!!

Last night after work John and I went to a Hyundai dealer down the road and we bought a 2011 black Hyundai Sonata!! The sticker said it was Phantom Black, so I have named the car Phantom!! I am so excited!! Here is a picture from google.com that I found of a black Sonata:


I have been driving a Scion TC, which was originally John's car. He was driving a 2002 Toyota RAV 4. The RAV had 197,000 and the mechanic that changed our oil said a whole new exhaust system was in order. That was way more than we wanted to spend on a vehicle with that many miles on it.

So now Mama has a new ride and she is one happy woman!!!

Jenny and I are headed up to SAFF (a Southern Fiber Festival) tomorrow for the day with all our knitting friends!! Can't wait to see and purchase some of that lovely yarn!!! I'll be taking pictures to show you all the beautiful things there. Enjoy your weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful car, Sherri. Love the name :) Have fun at the festival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking car!! Have fun at the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Sherri! Congrats! Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new car and a field trip! Go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on the car! Have a great weekend, Sherri!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wohooooo - you go (but not so you get a speeding ticket, haha)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new car. As soon as I clicked on your blog, your header gave me a warm autumn, cozy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new wheels! I bet you look very nice spinning down the road in that! Good luck with it! So happy for you! New cars are such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sherri-
    Congrats on your beautiful new car!! It's awesome. You will enjoy driving it to the fiber festival-- sigh-- I'm jealous! Can't wait to see the goodies you buy at the festival- you know I love yarn!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete