Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kitchens, Eating Areas and a Lovely Barn Home!

I was on the marthastewart site and I saw this fabulous barn-style kitchen picture:


It is perfect!!! I love it!!

You can tour the rest of the house on Martha's site too. Here are some more pictures of this beautiful barn home:

What a wonder place to curl up and snug under a throw around the fireplace. I wish I was there right now!!

The wood beams in this photo are awesome! The whole picture is awesome as far as I'm concerned!

Here are some other kitchen or eating areas that I found on Martha's site:

I love the blue paint on the walls in this room. Everything about this room is beautiful!

Isn't this a cozy place to eat on this enclosed porch!

If you are into Retro, this is the place to be!

This cottage kitchen is a favorite of mine too! I love the wood countertops.

What a wonderful thing dreaming is!! Everyone have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

  1. That barn home is awesome!! Have a wonderful fall weekend Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTS of eye candy in this post!
    Thanks for sharing, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, very nice! Have a great weekend, Sherri!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful-- my poor kitchen could use a makeover!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images! Love that first kitchen! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of those great beams!! Sherry the blue painted kitchen is so inviting as well!

    Oh, I have a new Designer Pillows Giveaway I hope you will join!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spelling is leaving a lot to be desired lately Sherri!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete