Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Shawl I made for Megan.

Here is Megan wearing the shawl I made for her. She wanted all of you to know that she didn't look her best for pictures, I think she looks just fine! I didn't realize the ruffle part of the shawl was curled up either-sorry!

I started this for Megan last Christmas and after 4 baby blankets numerous other things I finally got around to finishing it for her. You can't see it in the picture but there is a slight glimmer in the black yarn, which fits Megan perfectly-she loves glitter, glimmer, sparkles, etc., etc.

Merry Christmas late Megs!! Love you!!

6 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful and so is that shawl!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl looks as lovely as Megan! Well done, Sherri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan is beautiful and so is the shawl! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, she's beautiful and so is your shawl! You are such an amazing knitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! (both Megan and the shawl).

    ReplyDelete