Sunday, October 9, 2011

Owen and the finished lion costume.

Owen's lion costume is finished! I had to make some adjustments but he looks so cute in it! Owen was really sleepy by the time I got the costume done so I had to take 2 pictures. One with the whole costume on minus his lions mane and the other is just the little hood with the lions mane done. Jenny will take more pictures of him in the entire costume but I thought I would give you a peek of it.

Jenny was holding Owen with the lion costume done minus the lions mane.

He got too hot in the costume so we just put the hood on with the lions mane.

What a cutie pie!!!

16 comments:

  1. Look at all that cuteness! My goodness! He is darling!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great job on the costume, Sherri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... he's absolutely adorable in it and the costume is fabulous. Great job!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a little sweetie pie!! The costume is adorable. You have so many talents, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at those cheeks!!!
    What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri how adorable!! I loved when the kids were little and we had so much fun with their costumes!!

    I have a giveaway ending tomorrow night, so I hope you enter!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, he is adorable and the costume is fantastic Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable in that wonderful little costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! He is too sweet--great costume, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is the most gorgeous little guy - amazing costume!

    Mary X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Now that's the cutest little lion cub I've ever seen. What a fabulous costume!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments about the costume and Owen!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at those chubby little lion's cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! I miss having little kids to dress up at Halloween!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete