Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Almost Done with the Baby Blanket on to a new project!

I only have a few more rows on the baby blanket I am knitting. I have decided my next project will be a shawl. I love to wrap myself in shawls for slightly cool days in the Fall. Our Winters are usually pretty mild here too so sometimes I can get away with a light shawl. I may make a heavier one also. Last year we had some cold days here in Charlotte. I have been looking at patterns and Sarah at Cottage Yarn in Mint Hill where my knitting group is suggested a pattern for me. I will be making my decision soon!

While I was looking at patterns I found some gorgeous ones-take a peek:










Aren't they just gorgeous!! I want to make them all!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I love wearing shawls (and scarves) and always get them out in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are all lovely, Sherri. I'm drawn to the 2nd one. If I owened the 1st one I'd be snagging it all the time.

    Sure wish I had picked up knitting when my grandother tried to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really gorgeous! Unfortunately, people don't wear shawls much in Hawaii. It sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those patterns look MARVELOUS!

    I wish I was a knitter. sigh. I've tried numerous times but never seemed to get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete