Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here are some Halloween Cozies you might want to read.

It is getting closer to Halloween and I always like to read a few holiday cozy mysteries. I started looking into what books were available and there were a few so I thought I would share them with you! Enjoy!

1. The Pumpkin Muffin Murder by Livia J. Washburn


2. Wicked Witch Murder by Leslie Meier


3. Trick of Treat Murder by Leslie Meier


4. A Catered Halloween by Isis Crawford


5. Ghastly Glass by Joyce and Jim Lavene

9 comments:

  1. They all look like fun reads, Sherri. Don't cozy mysteries have the cutest covers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote them down. Since I use the library or used book stores I can't always get what I want when I want so my list always goes with me. Cozies and culinary mysteries are my favorite escape. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Leslie Meier! I am going to get my hands on the Wicked Witch mystery as I have read the other one. Fun! Thanks for the recommendations, Sherri!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.... That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read A Catered Halloween but will see if I can get some of the others!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhh, I love these. On my way to put them on my list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE the book list! I'm going to see which ones I can find at the library! Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete