Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coastal Living's Seawatch Idea House

I was surfing the net and came upon the Coastal Living Idea House at Sunset Harbor, North Carolina. It is gorgeous and who wouldn't want to live here!! Here are some pictures to drool over!


I have always loved a house with cedar shingles on it! This is such a gorgeous house!


At first I thought the black cabinets were too dark, but with all the white I think it looks great! I'd love to cook in this kitchen!


What a nice terrace! I can picture myself having my morning tea on here.


The triple windows really let alot of light into this Dining Room. I love all the colors they chose!


Any guest would love to sleep in here.


Now this outdoor area is just what I would love to have! It is wonderful!

I hope you've enjoyed a preview of this house. If you would like to see more check out www.coastalliving.com.

5 comments:

  1. Where's the housekeeper and cook....I love Coastal Living but it is only a fantasy for me. Thanks for showing the lovely pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am in love! What a glorious home.. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you torture us with this picture perfect houses and rooms??? LOL

    ReplyDelete