Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beautiful flowers from my husband!

John gave me the most gorgeous flowers today! They are gladiolus, stock and cream roses. I have a very large cut crystal vase and all these flowers look just gorgeous in that vase. I put the vase on my sideboard in the kitchen eating area. I could look at them all day! Here are so photos of them:


Vase of the beautiful flowers John gave me.


I love this grouping of the stock and roses.






I love the cream roses in the bouquet-just gorgeous!










Stock has such a wonderful fragrance. I love the cinnamon scent of this flower.

7 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful husband, Sherri. Those flowers are just gorgeous and your photos make it look like a masterpiece painting. I'm always so in thrall of your artistic eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dreamy arrangement! Your husband certainly has wonderful taste!:) After all, he picked you, Sweets! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful display. I had a friend that grew them and I used to love to go to the field and see all their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of him - they look gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Lucky you!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, they are indeed just beautiful! You are one lucky lady Sherri! Are you sure you can't clone your hubby? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots and how cute is that little elf. I bet that botanical garden is gorgeous when all in bloom. Pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete