Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wooohooooo! We have a house!!



We have finally heard from our realtor and they have accepted our application for the house we wanted!!!! I am so excited and relieved! John called to tell me and seriously I wanted to cry. It has been so stressful on both of us. The owners asked us to wait one more week from what they had originally said and that works out perfect for us! We will be moving boxes over starting 4/26 and moving our furniture over on 5/7. It will be wonderful! That gives me more time to pack and get rid of some things. It will also give us more time to arrange for a truck, help, etc. This house has a fenced in yard for Teddy (our Golden Retriever) to romp around and a really nice paver patio! The owners said I can also garden and they are really happy that if we like it there we will buy it from the in 2 yrs! I also got my front porch and the owners said we can put up a porch swing if we want too! We can also paint the rooms any color we want to!

This is one happy day in our family! Thanks for everyone putting up with me, saying prayers for us and crossing your fingers :)!

21 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to pieces for you! It looks like a wonderful house. I can't wait for you to move in and start your garden, hang your swing and settle in....I hope that someday I will be able to visit and sit on that porch swing with you!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home and look forward to your garden successes. Best of luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds absolutely perfect. It's a very beautiful home. I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!!! I am so excited for you, Sherri! Lovely house and the swing will be the perfect touch!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news, Sherri. I'm so happy that you and John found a beautiful home to make your own. You'll have to post a pic when you have the porch swing in place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful, Sherri!! It's a beautiful house with a nice big porch! Yah! I'm so happy for you!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That house is so charming!
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you all and looking forward to the changes you do to this lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely home! I know you are so excited. Moving is hard, but it will be well worth it when you are settled in your beautiful, new place!!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a beautiful home. I'm sure you are relieved and happy to be able to move in when you wanted to. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful home...I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy packing and moving!!! So, exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy for you both! What a relief for you and it's going to be so much fun for us hearing all about the move and the new place, not to mention. The fantastic pictures you'll take.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic news!

    I can't wait to see and hear more about your new home,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy for you! Looks like a really nice house. You'll have to post pictures of the inside once you get all moved in and settled.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I'm so glad you've found your new nest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just know it will be a beautiful home when you add your touch to both the inside and the exterior. Fab porch, and can't wait to see the garden - heavy work but well worth it!

    Hey, a good excuse to go treasure hunting again - we all need to head to Asheville and meet the gals!

    Good luck with the move, so happy you have found your special place Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO exciting! What fun you are going to have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sherry, I have been MIA this week, and just saw the comment you left about packing boxes this week...I am so happy you guys found a house and it is so beautiful! Now, I definitely have to come and see the new place :)

    ReplyDelete