Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Wonderful World of Table Runners

Today I am just relaxing at home and will be changing some of my decorations around the house. I love doing this! It gives me great satisfaction changing table linens, decorating my mantel for the coming season, tweaking little things around the house, etc. I haven't really been in the mood to redecorate until now. Maybe it is because of Spring, renewal and all. I have always loved table linens (well basically any type of linens will do me fine!). Here are some examples of beautiful table runners that I am going to share with you!


This Pottery Barn table runner is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful glass vessel with the tulips in it. I am going to try a similar table setting soon.


Everyone loves Gerbera Daisy (if they don't they should-LOL!!). This crate of Gerbera Daisies make a wonderful table runner/centerpiece.


I just love this table runner! I bet it would be easy to make something similar to this. I see another project added to my list of many!


I saw this on someone's blog and fell in love with it-just wonderful!


Black and White Toile is a favorite of mine. This table runner is just beautiful!


This Easter Dot table runner from Pottery Barn caught my eye! What a lovely table of cream colored goodies. I may have to stop by there this week and get one.


This table runner is made from drop cloth material (who would have thought drop cloths could be so wonderful!). I love the marmalade crocks also-what a wonderful table!


This French burlap table runner is simple but lovely. There are so many creative people in the world and this is a gem!


I have all of a sudden fallen in love with monogrammed items. This monogrammed table runner would be perfect for my dining room table-it already has an M on it!

Well I hope you have enjoyed my trip through the wonderful world of table runners! Maybe you'll be adding some of the lovelies to your world. Enjoy the day!

11 comments:

  1. Great photos - looks fantastic!

    I´ll write here as well; I´m really not sure of what to call them. I changed it to curtains, but that doesn´t feel quite right either - I have to ask you when they are done so you can see how they look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sherrie. Now I have another project to add to my list. I love the Easter dot from PB. Isn't their whole Easter collection the cutest? I really love though, the one with the antique handwriting. So beautiful.

    Angie
    Linen & Verbena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being far less productive today after some time with my niece and nephew I'm now sat on the sofa watching tv!

    Have fun making your changes,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a runner on my agenda, but I'm having difficulty deciding. These are all so lovely, and I've been wanting to try a neat graphic transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, I hear you about another project to add to the list! When I saw some of these, I wanted to make them all!!

    Jenclair-heat transfer that sounds interesting! I have done that, can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherrie of course it is a double package deal if I get invited to Martha's...LOL. You know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I try to learn to quilt this summer I'm planning on starting with a table runner. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a table runner, but NOW you've made me want one! I'm going right now and see what I can dig up. Yes! I love Gebera Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these runners....especially love those crocks...now I want some!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sherri, Thank you for your visit to my blog today and for also featuring my screen printed French burlap runners. I love mixing rustic and elegant elements together. Love your beautiful flower arrangement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all beautiful! Not sure I could just pick one.

    ReplyDelete