Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm not ignoring everyone, just won't be posting everyday.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not ignoring you all, John and I have been trying to find a rental home and it has consumed all of our time. Our Landlord put the townhouse we have been living in for the past 2 yrs. on the market and we are looking for a new home but it seems our area of Charlotte has become the popular spot and as soon as something comes on for rent it is snatched up right away! We have been answering ads, going round to prospective rentals with realtors and so far nothing has worked out. We are optimistic that the right house for us is right around the corner! I will be posting but it might not be every day until this frustrating, exhausting task is done.

Hope you all understand!

13 comments:

  1. I find most people do not post everyday. I'm only doing it because for some reason I seem to find something to write about constantly lately. This comes in spurts though. Good luck on your house hunting! The economy must be going up in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Sherri! My son just moved into his rental, but he rented an apartment, because he is planning on buying a home within the year. He moved to the Ballantyne area.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find something soon. Our days are getting busier too and Don has asked me tho cut back some....ooops.....must be on this thing too much...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, Ballantyne is where the house that John and I want to rent is!! I just sent the application, so say tons of prayers for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the house hunting. I'm sure it must be frustrating to have something grabbed just before you can get there.

    Have you checked Craig's List?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, that limbo state is just the worst. So very unsettling. I hope you find your new home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you need any help trying to find a house to rent let me know. I'd be glad to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! Hope something fabulous comes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you find something real soon. That "homeless" feeling is no fun! Hope the place in Ballantyne works out for you. I was in the Asheville area over the weekend and met Penny for lunch on Friday. We had such a great time. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on the hunt for the perfect dwelling! With a great porch, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck and have fun with your house search!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete