Friday, March 4, 2011

This weekend it is The Southern Spring Home & Garden Show for our family!



Tomorrow morning John, Megan, Ken, Jenny, Kevin and myself are going to the Home & Garden Show! I can't wait-I love all the displays, flowers, outdoor landscaping, etc. I will have my camera in hand and hopefully I will have some beautiful blog shots for y'all! There is a whole room of flowers for sale and crafts too. That could be a very dangerous room for me! I swear I would spend my last time on flowers-LOL!! I guess I could have a worse vice though couldn't I!


Here is a picture on the local TV stations website this morning of a little garden vignette. I love those chairs!

Here are 2 pictures the TV stations website had of 2 waterfalls featured at the show. I love the one with the bright red tulips! Can't wait to see everything in person





After the Show we will all go to lunch and then everyone will go on their merry ways. I am sure we will all be dreaming of lovely flowers, yards, home ideas, etc.! It is suppose to rain tomorrow so this is a perfect family outing!! Hope everyone has something fun to do this weekend! Enjoy what ever it is!

10 comments:

  1. It may be a good thing that I'm not going to that...I'd come home broke! We don't have anything like that where I live...we have to travel two hours to get there. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to spend a morning. Have fun with your family, Sherri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend time with your family Sherri. I can't wait to see your post on it. Those fountains are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a wonderful place to spend the day. Can't wait for the pictures. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun, Sherri! I love Home and Garden shows!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like fun! There is going to be a Home and Garden show here in Asheville the 17, 18 and 19th. We are going to go to that one.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great family day out! Have fun.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it sounds like you´re having a fabulous time - I hope we can see some pics later! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I wish I'd gone to the one here! It hasn't worked out these past few years! Love how they display and give you terrific ideas - love your very spring header!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you are having a fun day today. I've never been to a home and garden show but I hear they are wonderful. Thank you for the Birthday Wishes.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete