Friday, March 25, 2011

Dining Room Paint Choices

When we move into the new rental the Dining Room is painted blue. While I like blue, I don't care for this color blue for my Dining Room. I looked online and have narrowed it down to either a pale green Dining room or a cream dining room with green accents. I think I am leaning towards the cream dining room with green accents. Here are some of the photos I found on google to help me make a choice:


I love the paint color in this foyer. It would look really nice in a dining room though I think.


I love this color green. The lighter wood table is very pretty, but my table is a golden oak antique table, which would still look really nice with the green.


I love this Dining Room! The cream color is just perfect and I love the greenery in the centerpiece on the table and the 2 urns on the sideboard.


This is a very elegant dining room. I love the graceful curve of the chairs! Just gorgeous. The huge green arrangement on the table just is enough pop against the cream. This is my favorite room!


There really isn't any green in this room except the stems on the beautiful flowers, but I do love that table! Here's another thought too cream with black accent

It is so nice to be able to decorate and make a house a home again!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the thrid picture down! What a beautiful dining room. Your cream and green colors are going to be beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the cream and green accents. I just can't wait to see what you'll do with the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favorite room too sherri - those chairs ARE gorgeous...and I love the touches of green as well - can't wait to see what you end up doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cream and Green is a winner with me! I love those two colors together and it can go perfectly with all four seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can incorporate the cream, green and black as accents. The black could be frames, chandelier, little accents here and there - love the first green room too - that would look striking - green with cream trim and black accents - choices, choices, choices!
    Can't wait to see which way you go!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful rooms. We only have an eat in kitchen that is very small. Wish I had a dining room. The cream and green should look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found a house to rent. I wonder if you are anywhere near to where we live? I love the green and I think it will look great with your dining room table.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go with the cream color on the walls...I just did my dining room in a lighter look and LOVE it!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love green and think it will look fabulous in your dining room! Can't wait to see it put to work,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you use the cream, you will be able to change your accent color if you grow tired of it. Sounds beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete