Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'll be thinking of you while I'm away everyone!

Tomorrow I will be heading up to NJ to visit with my parents, my sister, Sue and her family and my cousin and her little girl. I will also be seeing alot of my friends. Hopefully I'll be able to cram all the visiting in and still relax and enjoy myself!! I love visiting with everyone :)! I'm especially excited that I'll be meeting my cousin, Mary's little girl for the first time. Shya is 9 and I have never seen her. Mary is 3 yrs. younger than me and she is a stained glass artist. She also runs the family farm. She is boarding quite a few horses at the moment and trying to run her stained glass business. She also home schools Shya. Mary and I have been e-mailing and come to find out we both love digging into our family geneology and she has found some wonderful things to share with me when I see her! Shya wants to learn how to spin wool, so I am bringing a little bag of fleece for her and I will teach her a simple way to spin without a wheel. She sounds so cute and I'm sure she is!!

We will also be visiting my friend on her horse farm-can't wait to see horses again! No riding for me though-I've given that up for good! We will also see our great friends, Mike and Heidi for breakfast on Saturday-can't wait! My friend, Jean would like us to stop by for tea also. WHEW, I'm getting tired just thinking about it! I'll have plenty of time to rest going up in the car since it is an 11 hr. ride!

I won't be posting while I'm away, so this will be the last post until I get back to Charlotte! Everyone take care!!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip! Take lots of photos...I know the Autumn colors will be gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Sherri!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun darling! Enjoy yourself! Give Teddy a kiss from me! Ok, is ti possible to miss a dog so much after a couple of days? I guess I am a dog person after all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a treat. Have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a terrific time, Sherri!!! It's always fun to see our family and friends. They'll be so excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete