Sunday, October 3, 2010

Today I will be meeting one of my blogger friends-Rhondi!!

Today I will be meeting Rhondi from http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com! We are meeting at a local Starbucks and I can't wait! We have been blogging for some time now and she lives locally. I have met one other blogger friend from GA and that was alot of fun. Rhondi will be attending Penny's Blogger Brunch on the 16th of this month, so we thought we would meet ahead of time. It is wonderful meeting all the fantastic people you blog with! I will take some pictures to show on my next post!

Everyone enjoy the lovely cooler, sunny weather we are having!!



UPDATE:

I met Rhondi and she is awesome!! We were chatting and sipping our tea and I forgot to take pictures!!! We'll have to take lots of pictures up at Penny's!!

11 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

It is so fun to meet blogging friends! Can't wait until we all meet up at Penny's on the 16th!!! Love & blessings from NC!

mysteryhistorymom said...

How FUN! I am excited for you! It is wonderful meeting bloggy friends in real life!:) Lori

Debbie said...

How cool is that?! Have a wonderful time today!
Debbie@houseatthelake

Mary said...

Have fun!

Kay said...

Have a fun time, Sherri!

Donnie said...

That's great. You both will already know someone there. Have a good time and tell us all about it later.

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Well, I know the two of you will hit it off! Can't wait for you all to be here!
Hugs,
Penny

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hope your meet up goes well. I've only met one person from an online book group, and that was fun.

Have a great week Sherri.

Florence and Mary said...

Isn't it fantastic to meet blogger friends! Hope you had fun, maybe I'll be in your neck of the woods one day,

Victoria x

Heidi said...

HI Sherri, Oh! Wish I could be there with you both!!!...You are two of my favorite blog friends, so all my best to you both!...Love, Heidi XO

Lindy said...

What a fun idea! It's got to be a hoot when two bloggers meet up! Who wouldn't love to be a fly on the wall? HA!
Lindy


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!