Tuesday, October 19, 2010

White Wednesday

When I was up at Penny's Blogger Brunch on Saturday we all went antiquing. Here are some of the items I saw and they were perfect for White Wednesday!


I love this little white pumpkin tucked in a little nest!


I love this white chair.


I just love this white settee. The French vignette this was in at the Screened Door in Asheville was just wonderful!


I can just see this white tufted chair in a French woman's boudoir! Very lovely!


Table mirrors are wonderful and I just love this white one.


I just love Victorian fences and this white washed one doesn't disappoint!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty white things you saw at the antique shop. I read your post about the brunch and it looks like a wonderful day. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took pictures of some of those same things. I especially loved the pumpkin sitting in that little next. So cute. And the Victorian fencing was really neat. Enjoyed meeting you on Saturday. I will have to come to Charlotte one day! That would be fun! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty things...... thanks for letting us see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful white choices, Sherri. I did used to love going antique hunting. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri!
    Love the pictures you took. It is so much fun seeing my town and stores through your eyes! I have been having fun going to all of the blogs from my brunch bloggers and seeing their pictures!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now where were those things at? I guess I was too concentrated on blues and pinks...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Then again, I love all things white. ;-)

    ReplyDelete