Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Part I NJ Trip

I promised some pictures of our trip to NJ. Here are some pictures before we got to my Mom and Dad live in. Enjoy!


Here is a picture of the mountains in PA-almost to Mom and Dad's. The leaves are pretty but not what they usually are. There has been a drought and that I think has washed out the colors of the leaves this year.


I really love this picture-it shouts patriotism! We were driving along in PA and I spotted this huge flag ahead. As we got closer I just had to take a picture of this beautiful, glorious flag!


Here is a wonderful barn in Warren County, NJ. There aren't many barns left and this one is a great one!


I just love barns!


Shortly after you cross into NJ, there is a little town called Hope. I love this town. The Moravians settled in Hope in 1769. I just love their stone buildings!


Here is another lovely stone building in Hope.


Here are some Fall trees in Fredon Twp., Sussex County, NJ. This is about 25 minutes from my Mom and Dad's house.

Well that's it for tonight. Tomorrow night I'll post pictures of my cousin, her little girl and my friend, Kim's Horse Farm! Hope you enjoyed the pictures so far!

5 comments:

  1. Hope is a lovely little town, and I love barns too...and that one is beautiful!

    I look forward to seeing the pictures of the horse farm. Great pictures!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, Sherri. I like barns as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to live in Bristol, Pa outside of Philly. Such a beautiful state. I loved your barn pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures. I love barns. I really love driving through PA and seeing the old stone houses and barns when we head to upstate NY.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri! Love the pictures! I love barns also, as well as fences and streams. I'm glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete