Sunday, October 10, 2010

This is the crochet dishcloth/washcloth I made yesterday!

Like I said in the post before this one, yesterday I took a beginner crochet class with my youngest daughter, Jenny. I told you I would post a picture of what I made today and here it is!! I am really pleased with how it came out and the color! I am going to use this one as dishcloth, but I'll be making some more for Christmas gifts and as washcloths for myself. I had alot of fun making this and they go so quickly! Much easier than knitting socks for sure!



10 comments:

  1. Wow, Sherri! You did an amazing job! Love the color! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! You must be a fast learner!! I would love to learn to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Sherri, and I love the color!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty pattern and color. Have fun making more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made them before but never with the ruffle. That really sets it off. I might have to take it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make knit dishcloths, but have never crocheted any. I love your ruffled edging. So cute!!! Looking forward to meeting at Penny's on Saturday! Have a wonderful week! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody made us some washcloths a long time ago, but they sure didn't look like this. Wow! That is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful, Sherri. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Do you know, I still have some potholders from my Grandmother that are probably 40 years old! And I still use them. My grandmother has been gone for 25 years but her pot holders...they are a wonderful reminder of her each and every day!Love your blog and am so happy to be following along!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete