Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rain is definitely in the forecast today!



Today we are having a second day of rain. I am happy it is rain and not snow! If it was snow we would probably have quite a bit. I think rain here in NC this time of year signals Spring is on its way. I keep thinking of beautiful flowers growing and blooming and birds singing. I love to open the windows in the Spring and bring all that fresh air in the house-just wonderful! Today I will not be opening the windows though to let Spring in the house but it is a good day to read, knit, have a cup of tea and just plain relax! I love Saturdays like this!

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday where ever you are!

6 comments:

  1. I am getting reading for spring! We are having rain here today too. It rained all day yesterday. We are having company over for dinner and I am trying two new recipes, so I will be busy in the kitchen most of the day.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sun today! After the snow and cloudy grey skies, I'm welcoming the sun.

    Have a wonderful Saturday with your knitting, books, and cuppa's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are the same as your, Sherri. I was just thinking how all this rain will bring spring flowers. Enjoy your day! I'm enjoying mine with a cup of coffee and a good book.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feel of a lovely rainy day when I'm home alone and can shut the TV off. When you live in a small space there is no where to be by yourself. Be sure to share you latest knitting creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was raining LOTS yesterday, but today it has been all sunshine - lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everytime it rained in the winter in the Midwest, we used to count our blessings that it wasn't snow. I hope you're having a sunny Sunday, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete