Wednesday, February 2, 2011

With all this Beach talk....

With all this Beach talk on alot of the blogs I follow, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and post some beach pictures I love! I love beach anything and I hope you do too!


I don't know of anyone who wouldn't want to be sitting in this beach chair under that wonderful umbrella relaxing at the Beach! I'm there I know that!!


I could also see myself wearing this shell jewelry at the Beach or anywhere.


I love this front door with the sailboat cutout.


I love these lanterns on the deck railing. The shells scattered around the lanterns look great!


Seashell collections look great in a bowl, on a table or just about anywhere. I love the colors of these shells!


This is just a really simple decorating of a windowsill, just line up some beach stones.


This is a cute coat rack or you could put it in your bathroom for towels!


I'm going to wrap up this post with this wonderful outdoor patio setting looking out at the Beach! What lovely scenery! I could sit out there all day and just enjoy the ocean, sun and happiness of the Beach!

We are quite some time away from Beach weather, but it is always nice to dream!! Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of the Beach!!

6 comments:

  1. Even spending the winter in Florida doesn't get me much beach time. We're in the center of the state but can't seem to find the time to head out to lay on the sand. Loved your photos Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit! Thanks for joining the beach party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right with you Sherrie, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I LOVE all your pictures! The beach is such a delight.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, Sherri! Everything looks so sunny and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not usually a beach fan but this year I am craving some sunshine!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete