Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dr. Visit Not So Pleasant!

As most of you know I went to the Dr. yesterday for a sinus infection. It was that and a double ear infection. He told me I have been sick since the end of October, this I already knew. I have had bronchitis, a cold, etc., etc. Well he didn't like that at all so he said I needed 2 shots!! I have not had a shot since I was a child for any illness I have had. The one shot in my left hip was a group of steriods and I have to tell you that really hurt! The nurse also hit a vein and was having trouble getting the bleeding to stop! The shot in my right hip was some kind of antibiotic blast and that felt like a bee sting. Overall the Dr. visit was not pleasant. I also have antibiotic to take for the next 10 days and they are like super duper horse pills!! I hope these infections leave my body forever!! After work today I will be getting my haircut and color. I was going to cancel this appt. but then I wouldn't be able to get one until January! Won't work for the holidays. After that appt. I will be sitting on the sofa or in my bed resting! I hope today goes quickly!

Sorry for the whining but I just need to whine and get it out of my system-LOL!

8 comments:

  1. Yikes Sherri!! I hope this does the trick and you get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're going through this, Sherri. I hope all of the unpleasant shots will make you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Sherri, I hope the shots and pills work and you feel much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that, but I hope that the shots and antibiotics will help get you better in time for Christmas. Rest up and feel better!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to rest and do nothing, dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. Feel better soon, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a good reason to whine, Sherri. I hate shots. Ooooh! That bloody one sounds just awful. However, I hope they do the trick and you're totally well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! Well, I do hope you´ll get better as soon as possible, make sure you rest! :-)

    ReplyDelete