Monday, December 5, 2011

Some Great Holiday Decorating Ideas

I thought I would share some of these great ideas for Holiday decorating that I found on pinterest.com:

I love this decorating idea!! Candy Canes in a white urn-really beautiful!

I thought this was really cute-some Southern charm!!

I think I might try this idea-clay pots with pine cones and red Christmas ornaments. Dress up your porch or the outdoors.

I love this garland around the door with the Christmas tree and wreath.

I need to start decorating around here, but it has been so busy! I will be working on decorating Wednesday night after work. I'll post some pictures of what I've done with the house. Everyone happy decorating!!

6 comments:

mississippi artist said...

Cute ideas. I love those candy canes in the white urn!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Yep! The candy canes have it!! Sounds like you DID have a busy weekend - congrats for doing so well with your jewelry Sherri...that is VERY exciting indeed!!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Love the clay pots with the pine cones and red balls...

My Cottage Charm said...

I LOVE Pinterest...I'm SO addicted! lol I adore the candy cane one, I haven't seen that before, but I saw the the ya'll sign and loved it! :)
Thanks for your comment on my mantle...I really do love how it turned out...and so does Carson apparently! lol :)
Hope you have a great day sweet friend!
Missy

Kay said...

These are all so beautiful! I would love some pine smell around the house.

vicki said...

Oh I love those candy canes! What a great decorating idea! Thanks for posting these great pictures -

Have a wonderful Holiday Sherri - it is always so great to hear from you!

Love,
Vicki


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!