Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Off to the Dr. I go!

I have a Dr. appt. this afternoon because I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection. This is not good-I have way too much to get done in the next few days! I really don't think I ever got better from bronchitis that I had almost 2 months ago! I am at work because I had quite a few things that needed to be taken care of this morning. Tonight I have my knitting group Christmas party too! I will be going but I'm sure I will not be there for very long.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a good report from the doctor today! Feel better!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you better very soon so you can enjoy the holiday season.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo to sinus infections! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete