Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finally Feeling Human Again!

Good Morning Everyone! I finally feel myself coming around the corner on this pneumonia/upper respiratory thing I have been fighting for months! The only issue I am now having is a clogged right ear. I can't hear a thing from that ear. Sometimes that works to my advantage-LOL!! I put a full day in at work yesterday but took it easy not my usual rat race pace!! When I got home last night I did absolutely nothing. I didn't even knit! John had a Notary closing so I chatted with my Mom and then just watched TV the rest of the night. I have to put a full day in today at work too and then 1/2 day tomorrow. We are off next Monday-YAY!

I want to thank everyone for all the get well wishes you sent me! Y'all are so sweet!

Merry Christmas everyone! All of you who are traveling, please be careful and safe!!

3 comments:

  1. Sherri,
    I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better and i hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri- I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better! Just in time for Christmas.:) Lots of love to you, dear friend! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better Sherri!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete