Monday, December 5, 2011

What a Whirlwind Weekend!

My weekend started like a whirlwind right from Friday on! Friday night John and I had Owen overnight. Jenny and Kevin were going to Kevin's Office Christmas Party. Owen was so much fun. He is starting to crawl or I should say he is trying to hard to crawl but he usually drags himself! Very funny! Jenny and Kevin came over around 9:00 on Saturday morning and we had breakfast together at Skillets. They left and then John and I headed over to Michaels-I need a few items to create some Christmas gifts. Then we had John's Office Christmas Party Luncheon around 1:00. It was very good and we had a great time! Got home and got ready for a Christmas Shopping Party at Megan's house where I was displaying my jewelry. I did pretty well there-her neighbors always love my jewelry. I got home around 12:15-boy was I tired!! Sunday I had a nice home cooked breakfast with John and the back at the jewelry table until 12:30. I then met some of my knitting friends at Dillworth Coffee until 4! Came home and John was back from visiting people in the hospital and nursing homes from our church. We chatted for a moment and then I checked my e-mails. I found out I had 3 orders to fill and they were custom. I spent a few hours before dinner and after dinner working on the orders. The rest of the night I watched TV and knitting!

I hope next weekend isn't as busy as that!! It is almost good to come back to work, I'll be busy but not that busy!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a lot going on! It sounds like a fun, if very full, weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one very busy lady! Glad you had a good, and very productive weekend!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete