Monday, January 24, 2011

Bed Linens I love!

Yesterday while I was putting clean sheets on our bed I started thinking about what type of bed linens I really love. I love linen sheets and high count cotton sheets. I am by no means a bed linen snob only allowing certain kinds of linens to grace my bed, but lets face it we spend alot of time sleeping and it is always nice to have a comfy bed to sleep in! Once I thought I had found the sale of a life time-600 thread count queen size sheet set for $25.00! Yes, it was too good to be true! I opened the package and the bed linens felt so scratchy, they couldn't possibly be 600 count sheets. I looked at the tag and yes the outside packaging was very, very wrong they were 200 thread count. I was needless to say highly disappointed!

I started looking online and I found some really beautiful bed linens. Here are some beautiful bed linens I found that I really loved and thought I would share with you:


These pale blue and white sheets are my favorite! I think blue is so relaxing and this blue is just beautiful!


This Blue and beige bed linen set is just gorgeous! If I had a bedroom like that I would feel like a Queen sleeping in there!


These bed linens are called The Court of Versailles and are made from linen. Linen is wonderful-we had linen sheets when we stayed in Ireland and they were so soft. I love the headboard and lamp in this picture too!


I love the coloring of these bed linens-very calm and soothing.



I love flowers so these bed linens caught my eye! The flowers do not overpower the white, they look so delicate. I just might have to order some of these!


I love green and this hint of green and white sheets to me are really beautiful! I love the scalloped edge stitched on the pillow cases and the sheets.


If you are looking for a little tropical feel, these sheets fit the bill. They remind me of Summer, which right now seems far away!

What ever bed linens you love, I hope you enjoyed looking at some of these favorites of mine!

9 comments:

  1. You know how long it took us to find the bedding we could be happy with. We're doing OK so far with our choice. I really, really love all these luxurious linens you posted. I enjoyed just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like getting into a freshly made bed!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful! Makes me just want to climb in and go to sleep.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at all those pretty beds. Guess I need to get off this computer and make the bed. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful! I love sinking down into a warm fluffy bed with wonderful linens....
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bed linens as well. 600 TH here too, or 800 when I can find it on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want my room neat and clean. Bed linen plays a vital role in the same. I don't have to wash it from time to time; because of its cotton fabric and amazing material it never catch dust easily. I love all these bed linens you have shown here, I would perhaps buy this.



    Bed linen

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those are just beautiful ! We might try to work a reference to this one into a blog later next week about here to buy bed linen.
    Bed Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Bedding Linens Online

    ReplyDelete