Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Work has been crazy!

I really know I shouldn't be complaining because there are so many people out of work due to the recession, but I just wish I could clone myself about 5 times over!!! I have been running around trying to put out fires, do Project Managers jobs because they are out, closing out 8 projects at one time, doing my regular work, etc., etc. So if you don't hear from me for a few days, don't get worried I am just super busy at work and trying to do some things at home.

Welcome 2011!!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you get a bit of down time and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, girl! :) Don't you have a fun weekend coming up? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled when you said you wished you could clone yourself. We're remodeling a condo and I could certainly use a few extras of myself.
    Hang in there Sherri. You'll be fine.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie-I certainly do and I can't wait!!! It can't come fast enough-LOL!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete