Monday, January 31, 2011

Monogrammed and Fancy Keychains!

I have a new item in my etsy shop! I have created monogrammed and fancy keychains!! I love working with glass tiles and I love making keychains, so I combined the two! I only have 2 keychain styles for sale right now but I will be making more this week and posting on etsy.

I have these 2 right now:


This one you pick your monogram and I make it up for you. I will also be releasing this same pattern in a 1" round glass tile drop soon.


I love the brilliant blue and lime green ribbon on this keychain! Such lovely colors, especially after a gray winter!

Hope you like them--more to follow!

9 comments:

  1. Oh these are really cute Sherri! Let me know when you get an S please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sherri! I LOVE these! You are so creative.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, these are so pretty! You are a busy gal. Have a nice week. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love love love them!!! very classy stuff sherri
    i don't think i've been to your blog in a while cause it looks different to me, great look too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I'll e-mail you, but when you go to etsy you just convo (etsy e-mail) me and I have all the letters of the alphabet. I make a special order for you, post it on etsy and you purchase it. Easy as that.

    Glad everyone likes them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wonderful Sherri! They are going to sell like crazy!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! I love these, Sherri!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, another thing I love - keychains. They're awesome! I've got to set myself up a pay pal acct and go shopping one of these days.

    ReplyDelete