Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Sparklies on Etsy!!

This afternoon I got creative and made some new bookmarks. I had a special order for one of my friends to complete and after that I had some ideas. Here is what I created:


I loved creating this Valentine bookmark. The ribbon is white satin with a sheer white stripe on either side. Down the middle are sparklie red hearts. Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day!!




This was one of my favorite creations! I ordered these homemade cupcake lampwork beads from a very talented artist on etsy! I added the tiny red glass bead on the top,like a cherry.


This one I named Cherries Jubilee. I love cherries and I thought this was a fun bookmark!

I had alot of fun creating these today. Tomorrow I'll be making and posting more bookmarks and some earrings and maybe a necklace or 2!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

So cute, Sherri! I love your creations! Lori

Donnie said...

They are adorable Sherri. You do beautiful work.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

These are very cute Sherri. I don't use bookmarks, but rather post it notes :)

Kay said...

I have such fun seeing all your creations, Sherri! They're all so gorgeous!

Catherine Holman said...

Beautiful bookmarks Sherri!
Hugs,
Cathie


Ring of Kerry, Ireland
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!
Jenny and Kevin at their wedding 8/30/08. The wedding was at our home and turned out wonderful! Everyone had such a good time!