Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Sparklies on Etsy!!

This afternoon I got creative and made some new bookmarks. I had a special order for one of my friends to complete and after that I had some ideas. Here is what I created:


I loved creating this Valentine bookmark. The ribbon is white satin with a sheer white stripe on either side. Down the middle are sparklie red hearts. Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day!!




This was one of my favorite creations! I ordered these homemade cupcake lampwork beads from a very talented artist on etsy! I added the tiny red glass bead on the top,like a cherry.


This one I named Cherries Jubilee. I love cherries and I thought this was a fun bookmark!

I had alot of fun creating these today. Tomorrow I'll be making and posting more bookmarks and some earrings and maybe a necklace or 2!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Sherri! I love your creations! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable Sherri. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute Sherri. I don't use bookmarks, but rather post it notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such fun seeing all your creations, Sherri! They're all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bookmarks Sherri!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete