Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Valentine Mantel

I love Valentine's Day!! I brought out some of my red decorations and decorated the mantel in the living room. Here is the whole picture of the mantel:



Last year I participated in a Valentine's Day Swap. This is the beautiful "love" banner the person sent me!



This is the right side of the mantel, just keeping it simple:



This is the left, just using my mercury glass candle holders, my mercury glass votive candle holders and my red etched-glass votive holders and some red berries:



I have had 2 red etched glass votive holders for quite a while now. I love to use them at Christmas and Valentine's Day!


I will buy some red and white roses for the dining room table and the kitchen table, but it is too early for that just now.

So how are y'all decorating your house for Valentine's Day?

5 comments:

  1. Your mantle looks lovely Sherri and really gets you ready for the holiday. That banner is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantle looks fabulous. I found my Valentine's goodies at the weekend!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. I think this is my favorite so far!
    Hope you have a marvelous week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't going to but I think I'll put up my granddaughter's large Valentine after all. Your house is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that LOVE banner! You luck dog. I don't have any Valentine decorations so I may just have to copy it!

    ReplyDelete