Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friends = Love!

I just received an e-mail from a very dear friend of mine in NY. She said the sweetest, nicest things in that e-mail. I wrote her an e-mail back telling her so. Some people can just verbalize their feelings so nicely. She made my day! It is gray and rainy here so this was a wonderful day to receive something so bright and cheerful. My friend has been through so much in her life and for her to still be able to tell people how wonderful they are is just amazing to me.

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life both here with me and cyber. Do me a favor and tell your friends how much they mean to you in the next few days! It just might brighten someone's day and I know it will bring some sunshine into their world!!

I would also like to say how much I value your friendships! You all are the greatest!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you both are wonderful women. :-)

    You´re absolutely right; we should not forget to tell people that we appreciate them - so I´m telling you that right now! :-)

    Thanks so much for your kind words yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so lovely. Love the header too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherri! I can see why you have a lot of friends and why they love you. You're right! We should let our friends know how much they mean to us. I've got many friends in Illinois that I should be writing to also. Thanks you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your kind words! You all ARE the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need great friends like the one who emailed you Sherri! Thank you for being that same kind of friend to me!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete