Thursday, April 17, 2008



I'm reading Bull's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank now. I went to a book signing of hers last night and she had us all rolling in the aisle and tears streaming down our faces! She is an awesome person. Bull's Island made it to #9 on the NY Best Sellers List this week! This book is about an island off of South Carolina and as Dot puts it the characters in the books are all liars! She said the name of the book should have just been "Bull"! She said there is a big ol' bull alligator living on the island (for real she saw it) and he has a girlfriend! Dot is a member of the SC conservancy committee and she is working with everyone on the committee to preserve the environment. I hope everyone who reads this book enjoys it as much as her other books! I know I will. She told us she is now writing a sequel to Sullivan's Island! Can't wait for that one to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment