Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Switching Hairstylists that's for sure!

I just wish one hairstylist I've gone to would listen! I went to get my haircut in a "stacked" style last night but my hairstylist refused to cut it that way!!!! She said I would look great in it but she said my hair is finally the length it should be and looks great on me. Well it is hot and my hair gets hot on my neck. In the summer I like to keep it a little shorter (not short, short) but she just wasn't hearing it! I should have just got up out of the chair and told her thanks but no thanks. Now in a few weeks I'll have to pay again to have my haircut by someone else. I hope this person listens and is really good! Thanks for letting me vent!

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that! I hate when they won't listen. Or when they act like they know what they're doing, but don't.

    I'm getting cut and highlights tomorrow. I had this girl cut my hair once and she did a good job. Let's hope she does OK tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne hope your haircut went well!!

    ReplyDelete