Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Parents are arriving Tomorrow!

I won't be posting until Monday.  My parents are arriving from New Jersey sometime tomorrow.  We have lots of things planned and will be busy, busy, busy!  We are going to a Christmas Shop in Matthews, NC (near our new house), Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens to see the Christmas lights, visiting with Owen, Jenny, Kevin, Megan and Ken, having breakfast/brunch out (hopefully), going to some local shops and just plain relaxing and catching up.  My parents have decided to do the trip in 2 days.  With my Dad just having the arm surgery and the 11 hour trip from NJ they needed to break it up into 2 days.  It will be wonderful to see them, it has been a long time (4th of July weekend was the last time we visited them).  I can't wait for them to see the house-I'm sure they will love it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll see you Monday!

7 comments:

  1. You do have a lot planned -- sounds like so much fun! I'm sure your parents will love your house. Have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be a fabulous time together and they will love your new home.

    Safe journey for them - wonderful time for you all!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every moment of your parent's visit, Sherri. We will be right here waiting for you when you get back-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the time with your parents, Sherri! I know they will love your new home. Have fun!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your parents do alright getting to your house. Enjoy them. Your plans sound so fun. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time, Sherri! It's going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Blog! Enjoy every minute of your parents' visit...special blessings at Christmas. I lost my Mom 5 1/2 years ago. Have a Merry Christmas! Can't wait to visit again.
    ps..love NC, have visited thru the years, beautiful state and people.

    ReplyDelete