Friday, January 2, 2015

Books Read for 2014

I wanted to read more books in 2014 than I had in 2013 and I accomplished that!  Hopefully in 2015 I will have read more than I did in 2014.  Everyone have a great book reading year!!

1. English Trifle by Josi S. Kilpack. (BOCD)
2. The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani. (BOCD)
3. Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman. (BOCD)
4. Billionaire Blend by Cleo Coyle.
5. Invention of Wings by Susan Monk Kidd (BOCD)
6. Ocean Beach by Wendy Wax (BOCD)
7. The Vintage Tea Cup Club by Vanessa Greene
8. The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro (BOCD)
9. Steeped In Evil (Tea Shoppe Mystery) by Laura Childs
10. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (BOCD)
11. The Last Camellia by Sarah Jio (BOCD)
12. Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand (BOCD)
13. Postcards from Cedar Key by Terri DuLong
14. The Love Season by Elin Hilderbrand
15. The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson
16. The Blue Bistro by Elin Hilderbrand (BOCD)
17. Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews
18. The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank (BOCD)
19. Spinning Forward by Terri DuLong
20. The Girls of August Anne River Siddons
21. Sunrise at Cedar Key by Terri DuLong
22. A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley (BOCD)
23. The Next Always by Nora Roberts (BOCD)
24. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand (BOCD)
25. The House at Mermaid Point by Wendy Wax
26. Nantucket Sisters by Nancy Thayer (BOCD)
27. The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
28. Last Wool and Testament by Molly McRae (BOCD)
29. Key Lime Pie by Josi S. Kilpack (BOCD)
30. Southern Sirens by Alicia Lane Dutton
31. Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand (BOCD)
32. An Island Christmas by Nancy Thayer

3 comments:

  1. Sherri, How very wonderful that you've read that many books. I have yet to read as I once did. I wish I could make myself . I scan more than read. I read the paper every morning. I read magazines. I just have the worst time trying to read a novel. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Sherri. Several are on my TBR list (hopefully to read in 2015).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri-- Happy New Year pretty lady--
    What an incredible list of books!! are you kidding me-- I could not read that many books in 5 years- let alone one!!! I'm going to check out some of your titles though- thanks for sharing!

    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete