Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Where did March go, etc?

I used to listen to my Grandma say where does the time go, just yesterday it was the first of the month and now it is almost the end.   I used to laugh at her for saying that but boy do I feel like that today!  It is already the 28th of the month.  March certainly came in like a lion, so I sure hope it goes out like a lamb!  I am really looking forward to some really beautiful weather.  We have had alot of rainstorms, some with thunder enough to shake the house and other storms are like a Spring mist.  It has made our lawn nice and green and it has also help my flowers grow and bloom.  I love Spring!  It is like a renew time and boy do I need that with my job. 

I wasn't going to bring this up but I have been so stressed out with my job being so super busy that I am now not feeling well.  I'm sure most of you know I have Lymphoma and I have been doing very well.  Tuesday I have to go to get an ultrasound on a lump I found on my side just above my waste.  My ribs have started to hurt and sometimes my side hurts.  I'm trying to remain positive about what the lump could be.  It feels like a cyst and I'm going with that right now.  Sometimes out of the blue it really hits me that I have Lymphoma and other times I don't even think about it.  I guess this is a natural feeling.  It is Spring and I need to renew my faith that everything is going to turn out all right and that I will live to be a ripe old age!  (Another one of my Grandma's phrases!!)  I plant pansies because they have the cutest little faces and they make me smile!  Another wonderful reason to love Spring! I have a little patch of violets too (see below) and it just makes me happy I have them to look at in the shade of the tree they grow under.

I hope everyone hss a wonderful Easter holiday this weekend!  Everyone if you remember, please say a prayer for me or two!  Love you all!!!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Sherri. I know how you feel. Every time I get an odd lump or mole, I worry. I'm sending you warm thoughts from Hawaii and a cyber hug as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My March began like a lion, for sure but I think it will be a lamb as it leaves. Have a lovely Easter, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- I am so sorry that you have Lymphoma....and those lumps can be just downright scary. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you have a wonderful, blessed Easter, Sherri! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete