Friday, December 28, 2018

Now that Christmas is Over....

Now that Christmas is over, I have started to make a list of things I would like to do in 2019.  I wouldn't call them resolutions, I would call them goals.  I always have the philosophy, that there are many things I would like to do but with time constraints due to working, being with family, etc. things don't always get done.  I don't get stressed out about not completing something, because it will get done when it gets done.  Here are some things  I would like to try or do in 2019:

1.  Make beads out of polymer clay with the new translucent clay that looks like glass.  I have already bought the clay, so now I just have to make the time to do this.

2.  Quilt more items.  I made a Christmas table runner this year and I would like to continue making some other quilted items.

3.  Maybe do some watercolor painting.  I signed up for a monthly box to be delivered to me and it has watercolor paper, paints and ideas.  All I will have to do is create it!  Looking forward to that! :)

4.  Learning how to use the kiln I bought years ago.  Once that is accomplished I would like to make some fused glass jewelry.

5.  Read more.  I have gotten away from that and that needs to change.

6.  Knit more.  I am working on 2 knitted hats for my grandboys right now.  I really missed working with different yarns.  So I will definitely be doing some more of that!

7.  I have changed jobs, so life isn't so over the top stressful.  I want to continue that route with my new job.

8.  Garden more, increase my garden in the backyard out into the wooded area.  Last year I started a little gardening back there.  I planted an azalea, 2 hostas and 1 columbine plant.

9.  Get to the beach more with hubby and possibly the grandboys.  They love the beach and we always have so much fun!

10.  Last but not least, I want to enjoy life and nature.  I want to take walks on the greenway, watch the birds more that inhabit our yard, basically just take time to smell the roses!!

Well that is my top 10 things for next year!  Do you have goals or wishes for 2019?  Enjoy your day and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment