Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Welcoming 2023

 I'm a little late getting here this year!  I have been extremely busy (I'll explain in the next post).  I wanted to list the books I read for 2022.  I think I hit a record in how many books I read!

1. Tell All the Bees I Am Gone by Diana Gabaldon.

2.  Caught by Harlan Coben.

3.  Coral Cottage by Jan Moran.

4.  Good Wife by Seraphina Nova Glass.

5.  The Last Garden in England by Julia Kelly.

6.  The Summer House by Jenny Hale

7.  The Seed Keeper by Diane Wilson

8.  Maiden of Ireland by Susan Wiggs

9.  I Have Something to Tell You by Susan Lewis

10.  Nantucket Affairs by Pamela Kelley

11.  Nantucket Weddings by Pamela Kelley

12.  Nantucket Threads by Pamela Kelley

13.  Nantucket News by Pamela Kelley

14.  The Secret in the Keys by Hope Holloway

15.  Picture Pefect by Jodi Picoult

16.  Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson.

17.  Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter by Lisa Patton.

18.  A Week at the Shore by Barbara Delinsky.

19.  Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver-I read 7/8ths of this book and couldn't finish it.  Boring.

20.  The Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davis

21.  The Sculptress by VS Alexander

22.  The Nantucket Hotel by Elin Hilderbrand

23.  Who's Lying Now by Susan Lewis

24.  Through My Eyes by Barbara Delinsky

25.  It’s always the Husband by Michele Campbell

26.  Under Gemini by Rosamunde Pilcher

27.  Honey Roasted by Cleo Coyle

28.  The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis

29.  The Homewreckers by Mary Kay Andrews

30.  Tea Shop Cozy Mysteries Book 1-6 by Katherine Hayton.

31.  The Bookwoman's Daughter by Kim Michele Richardson.

32.  Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell.

33.  Haven Point by Virginia Hume

34.  The Girls in the Stilt House by Kelly Mustian

35.  The Kingdoms of Savannah by George Dawes Green.

36.  Yankee Doodle Dixie by Lisa Patton.

37.  The Widow by KL Slater.

38.  The Woman in the Green Dress by Tea Cooper.

39.  Beach Lane by Sherryl Woods

40.  The Getaway by Ross Armstrong

41.  A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler

42.  Murder in Galway by Carlene O'Connor

43.  The Outsider by Barbara Delinsky

44.  Southern Lights by Danielle Steele

45.   The Couple at Causeway Cottage by Diane Jeffrey

46.  The Lost Daughter by Gill Paul

47.  Those Who Lie by Diane Jeffrey

48.  The Rose Garden by Tracy Rees

49.  We Were Never Here by Andrea Bartz

50.  The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley

51.  The Rose Garden by Tracy Rees

No comments:

Post a Comment