Friday, September 11, 2026

Hopefully this Heat is heading out soon!

 Hi Everyone!  Are you all glad the heat is coming down a little!  I am so happy that we have gotten out of the high 90's and low 100's finally.  My put garden has been really suffer from the heat.  

I already decorated the house for Fall.  I am really pleased with the way it turned out.  Even Steve said last night how nice the pumpkins and Fall things look.  Here are a few photos:

The Fall Mantel and coffee table.

Fall Mantel

Front door Fall wreath

Yellow Glass Pumpkin from my little collection.

Green and bright orange glass pumpkin.

I have been enjoying my moon vine the last few weeks.  I really though it wasn't going to bloom, but it has bloomed 4 or 5 times.  Here is a photo from 2 nights ago-full bloom:





The hummingbirds are getting ready for their trip South.  But they have been so busy here.  I actually was able to get a photo of a female on the armillary out in the garden.  She seemed to be queen of the garden just resting there!


My orchids have really been doing really well in Steve's office.  


More Fall decorating photos, I couldn't get them to load near the others.

Common Room decorated

Front foyer cupboard decorated,

Dining area

Drop Leaf table all decorated for Fall.

Front Foyer decorated upclose.

Little table in front of the French Door out to the screened in porch decorated for Fall.

Mantel upclose

Little painted cupboard in Common Room all decorated for Fall.

I painted this acrylic pumpkin collection quite a few years ago.  I have this hanging in the kitchen.

Pumpkin Pine Cupboard in Living Room all ready for Fall.

Table in living room.

Well I hope you have enjoyed the tour!  Everyone have a lovely weekend!

Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment