Friday, April 24, 2009

Nice Quiet Evening!

Hi Everyone! I'm home alone (well Teddy, our Golden Retriever) is here with me. John is working tonight. I've researched a painting I want to do for a friend. I have come up with some ideas. When I paint it I'll put it on here. I'm getting ready to head on downstairs and do some reading or TV watching. I've updated my ipod, posted some books on Paperbackswap.com, answered some e-mails and printed out some things-now it is time to relax and chill!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening! Talk to y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your header!
    I will be having a quiet morning tomorrow... boys off fishing... coffee in PEACE!!!
    ENJOY your weekend!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always accomplish so much. I love to read what you post about. You're very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete