Thursday, May 14, 2009

I hope today the search is over!

Well today I'll be looking at another townhome with John at 4:00. The one we thought we could get didn't work out, the owner changed her mind. I had a feeling she might do something like that, but I had hoped she wouldn't. Today I'm really excited about going to see this one, I think it will be really nice and it has a lovely fenced in courtyard. I could put my fountain there and have all my container plants and our metal outside table too! I hope that we can put this searching to bed. I'm actually looking forward to moving and living a "normal" life again. John said we won't know how to act, I told him I will have no problem acting "normal" again. I also will enjoy not having people looking at our house any time they wish. That is getting old after having the house on the market since last July! We are strong people and after we have our new place I can start thinking more about our grandbaby being born in January! Everyone have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, We hope it will be all systems go for you! Blessings of favour each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Brenda! It looks like we will be renting the townhouse! We are so happy and relieved!

    ReplyDelete