It is getting closer to Halloween and I always like to read a few holiday cozy mysteries. I started looking into what books were available and there were a few so I thought I would share them with you! Enjoy!
1. The Pumpkin Muffin Murder by Livia J. Washburn
2. Wicked Witch Murder by Leslie Meier
3. Trick of Treat Murder by Leslie Meier
4. A Catered Halloween by Isis Crawford
5. Ghastly Glass by Joyce and Jim Lavene
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!