Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thanks to all my blog friends!!


I really appreciate all of my blog friends kind words! You all are wonderful!! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. I am doing much better today after 3 major doses of prednisone and antiviral meds. My smile is getting a little better, not so droopy. Atleast I look less and less like the Joker on Batman-LOL!!! My left eye is also blinking a little every once in a while. I am still drinking on the right side of my mouth with a straw and I'm not able to eat "dry" food because it keeps getting stuck in my throat. I am thankful I do have all my sight in my right eye though. I am also very thankful that Bell's Palsy doesn't affect my arms, legs, etc.

I'm off to make some breakfast now. Thanks again for all your thoughts, prayers and kind, kind words. Everyone have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you much better soon Sherri,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are a little better. It really takes time. Hopefully you will be able to keep your stress level down during all this. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are a little better, rest up and recuperate quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sherri,
    I'm so sorry to read about your accident and now this bout with Bells Palsy. I had no idea that a shock to the system could bring this on! I'm glad you're making improvement and with an attitude such as yours I'm sure you'll be well again in no time. Please take care and I will be back to see how you are doing.
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying that you continue to improve. Take care of yourself and enjoy your time to rest and get back to your old self. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayyy, girlie, with this cold I haven't checked my blog in a few days. I hope you feel better soon. I am keeping you in my prayers and if you need anything let me know. I am only a couple of hours from you. :)

    ReplyDelete