Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tea cups

The air is beginning to change more towards Fall. I used to have an iced tea at night and now I am craving hot tea. I don't drink coffee, but I love, love tea! I started thinking about tea cups. I found some really lovely tea cups online on google, which I will share with you.

I have a Belleek china collection. While I don't have any Belleek tea cups right now, I would love to add some-maybe some day!

I collect green depression glass. This is a very good example of a green depression glass tea cup. Just gorgeous!

This tea cup set is beautiful. I love pink/red tea cups.

This yellow tea cup and saucer reminds me of a daffodil. Really wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. My grandmother has the yellow tea set and dishes in your last picture! Bring backs memories.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the third and fourth cups...I love coffee and tea. I dink coffee year round, but I drink hot tea in the fall and winter in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good cup of tea too and drink it all summer even in the heat! We should get together for a cup of tea sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE tea too. It may cool down enough to want hot tea next week. The Belleek cup is gorgeous. I have a few pieces of that, but no teacups. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pretty pink fine bone china te cup - perfect for afternoon tea!
    x
    Melissah
    Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have come acrost a very intersting collection of oldtea cups, they are similar to the ones in your displays, is there anyway you can tell me more about them if i sent pics? my email is jacobnooner@gmail.com
    theyve been in my family for years, thank you for your time

    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete