Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall is on its way!

(Photo via pinterest.com)

The humidity has come back to Charlotte, but I can feel a change coming.  That change is Fall!  I saw this pin on pinterest this morning and I thought of Fall immediately!  I have heard the NC apple crop is not going to be that good this year, but I will find some good apples some where for sure!  I am thinking apple crisp or pie with fresh whipped cream or some really good vanilla ice cream and a cup of tea!

Can you tell that I am done with Summer-LOL!!

Are you looking forward to Fall?

5 comments:

  1. SO looking forward to fall!! I'm scheduling our weekend apple picking trip right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am looking forward to fall. I'm enjoying our slightly cooler temps.
    I hope they are wrong about our apple crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am -next week I will be all over it...today I am enjoying the last few days of summer. Apples- here I come! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tired of the heat! I'm looking forward to "sweatshirt" weather.
    Baked apples. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! Can't come soon enough. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete