Monday, August 20, 2012

Some time life brings you pleasant surprises!

Yesterday I was over at Megan's house visiting.  She, Ken and I went to lunch at a Mexican Restaurant not far from our new house.  After lunch I asked if they would like to go by the lot and see it all cleared.  I was pleasantly surprised to see they poured the footings and have the block in place to start the stem wall. Framing will begin in about 1- 1 1/2 weeks!!



I know this doesn't look like much, but this is what is the beginning of the house!!





7 comments:

  1. Yeah! How exciting! You will be in your new home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you, Sherri! Yaaaaay-let the fun begin- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be such a warm and fuzzy feeling! Hope everything proceeds on time and they do a great job for you Sherri!!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exciting, Sherri. I'm really looking forward to your house progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting and I'm really thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love progress! Every step is one step closer to your new home!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Un desayuno saludable debería ser una cosa en lo que los padres nos esforzáramos continuamente si se trata de la alimentación infantil,
    dieta para adelgazar
    peso ideal
    desayuno saludable

    ReplyDelete