Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Autumn is Here

(photo via pinterest.com)

Today while driving to work I see the change in the leaves.  I live in Charlotte, NC and Autumn comes a little later here usually, but I really think because we had such a mild winter last year it has put everything about 1 month ahead of the usual time nature changes into another season.  I love Autumn here!  The air lets go of the dreaded summer humidity, the cool air swooshes in, walking after work begins again, sitting on the porch reading in the cool evening air is an option, baking commences once again and natures changes are just so beautiful.  I love baking anything with apples in the Autumn.  The smell of cinnamon and apples baking is just so wonderful!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the changes!  I'm going to leave you today with a southern phrase, "Happy Fall, Y'all!!"

4 comments:

  1. We haven't had a great summer in the UK but you can certainly feel the autumnal change in temperatures now!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, Your blog is beautiful. I love the Autumn header. Smiles to you, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love early Fall..., still warm... but no humidity anymore. The air is so gorgeous. I don't see much change just yet here in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Sherri! My daughter tells me they are happy that fall is around the corner in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete